3 and 4 December will be days open to the public, where hotels-accommodation offers, tour operators and travel agencies, tourist resorts and great destinations will be the main themes. One of the most important elements of the exhibition includes the great promotions, which will be available only during the days open to the public. Visitors will also have the opportunity to participate in many events and happenings.
Public Days: 3-4 December 2016
Saturday 3 December 2016: 10:00 – 18:00
Sunday 4 December 2016: 10:00 – 17:00
- Entrance to the Fair is Free, provided the visitor displays an invitation upon entrance.
- Invitations will be found online on our website and Facebook page after registration.
More information on how to reach PGE Narodowy: www.pgenarodowy.pl
PROGRAM to be noted for Exhibitors:
Friday 2 December 2016
· 10:00 B2B Meetings between the Polish and Greek companies (products), Marriott Hotel
Participation of Greek export companies that are already exhibitors and have written agreement with North Events Organizer of the fair.
· 12:00 1st Hellenic-Polish Forum under the Auspices of PIT, Marriott Hotel.
North Events along with Polish Chamber of Tourism (PIT) invites you to the first Greek-Polish Tourism Forum, which will take place on December 2 at the Marriott Hotel in Warsaw. Forum program will include three panel discussions to present the representatives of the Polish tourist industry report on the current situation and development prospects of the Greek tourism sector. Among the guests will be present representatives of the Greek government and tourism organizations.
One of the points of the Forum will be the presentation of Greece as a unique tourism brand, presenting the latest trends and marketing practices that are used to create the Greek tourist product. During the forum, there will also be a presentation of selected tourist regions; among them the 'rising stars' that is new, lesser-known Greek directions and regions. The meeting will be open-ended discussion on the possibilities of closer cooperation between Polish tour operators, hoteliers and tourist agents, and representatives of the Greek tourism industry.
· 19:00 Dinner Event for all Exhibitors and Polish media/ partners at the PAROS Restaurant for strengthening PR relations between both countries, for tourism and products.
Saturday 3 December 2016
At the PGE Narodowy Stadium
· 11:00 Annual Meeting for PIT (Polish Chamber Of Commerce), closed meeting only for members
· 11:00 – 15:00 UNESCO 1st Convention between Greece and Poland, (details to be announced) will be taking place on Saturday parallel to GRECKA PANORAMA inside the PGE facilities. The exhibition of GRECKA PANORAMA – THE GREEK FOOD SHOW is under the auspices of UNESCO. North Events has signed an important Memorandum of Understanding with the Greek National Commission for UNESCO with the aim to raise awareness and promote the cultural heritage of Greece - tangible and intangible - and its natural wealth. Within the framework of promoting Greece as a destination for high-level visitors, this agreement aims to define the outline of cooperation between the two bodies – and as seen fit within their fields – in order to help create the necessary synergies to promote and communicate Tourism, Gastronomy and Culture.
· 16:00 “The General Assembly of the founders of the Polish - Greek Chamber of Commerce and Industry”, closed meeting only for members
Polish - Greek Chamber of Commerce and Industry - is an economic self-government organization, representing the economic interests of the associated business entities operating in the field of manufacturing, trade, construction or service to state and local authorities.
The purpose of the Chamber is to support the development of economic and trade relations between the Republic of Poland and the Hellenic Republic and protection and promotion of Polish economic interests in Greece and the Greek economic interests in Poland. The area of activity of the Chamber is the Republic of Poland, the Hellenic Republic and other countries.